Thursday, October 4, 2007

Praise God! He is soooo good!

Do you ever just have one of those days where it feels just like any other day and then something comes along and surprises you? Well, today was one of those days, it totally seemed like it was just gonna be a regular thursday but God really surprised me! So, every first Thursday of the month we have this thing at school where everyone reads for thirty minutes. Well, there was a girl who didn't have a book so I told her I had a couple extras and she chose to read my extra Bible. All I could think was, "Praise God that there is a hunger for His Word!" Mount Si is so dry, I've been praying for God to pour out His fire on the school, and I'm so excited that the hunger is appearing. Well, i gotta go but i just wanted to share the news! Praise God!!!

0 comments: