Saturday, September 22, 2007

T-Rex the Mouse

Out of all the days of the week, Saturdays are probably the most interesting. Why? Because they always change, Monday through Friday you're at school and Sundays are church. I'm not saying Saturdays are my favorite, but they're always unpredictable, you never know what you're gonna do, and almost every Saturday ends up with a story to tell. Which brings me to the anecdote of the day.
I woke up thinking it would be a day of catching up, but little did I know it would soon end up an adventure of its own. At about 1:30 I was talking to David on the phone and we were making plans of what to do today, eventually we decided to go to Target with Josh and Tommy. So at about 4pm we headed to Issaquah. Once we were at Target we were doing weird stuff like shopping cart jousting. Tommy was in a cart pushed by David and I was pushing Josh, we got swords from the halloween aisle and then found an empty aisle and began to joust. After Josh nailed Tommy in the arm we decided to stop.
We did a few other things at Target then we headed over to the Party for Less store and played with masks and wigs, then we went to Petco, and that is where I found T-Rex Dobromiwa the Mouse. To make a long story short (I have to go to bed 'cause i have church tomorrow.) I bought one of those small white mice. She is soooo cute! I don't know what I was thinking though, because I did get in trouble when I got home. I reassured my parents that I would find her a home, but the more I watch her, the more I want to keep her. Anyways, sorry for the unresolved story but my parents are making me go to bed. I will possibly write more later.

Goodnight :)
Devyn

0 comments: